Ceramide anti-ageing Complex PF
INCI Ceramide NP; Ceramide AP; Ceramide EOP; Phytosphingosine; Cholesterol; Sodium Lauryl Lactylate; Carbomer; Xanthan Gum
°Ideal for ageing skin, dry skin and sensitive skin
°Enhanced delivery and exchange of skin lipids
°SK-INFLUX® V is a new version of SK-INFLUX®, with non-animal cholesterol (vegetal-derived, semisynthetic cholesterol)
°SK-INFLUX® V is paraben-free
- SK-INFLUX® is a skin-identical lipid concentrate, which restores the protective barrier function of the skin.
• SK-INFLUX® is a concentrated formulation, consisting of a multi-lamellar (membrane) systemresembling the structure of the lipid barrier in the Stratum Corneum.
• A concentrated mix of different types of ceramides, cholesterol, free fatty acids and phytosphingosine makes it an ideal ingredient for personal care products with unique restoring capabilities.
• Cholesterol is a key ingredient of SK-INFLUX® and essential for the performance of the product.However, its animal origin (sheep’s woolgrease) prevents some customers from using SKINFLUX®. In order to fulfil market expectation, Evonik looked for alternatives and tested them. As a result, SK-INFLUX® V is now available with vegetal derived, semi synthetic cholesterol that is chemically and physically indistinguishable From the animal-based product.
• Application of SK-INFLUX® V will result in an enhanced moisturization and protection, ultimately leading to a less sensitive and less dry skin.
• Depending on the type of skin and desired effect, SK-INFLUX® V is used with concentrations varying from 1 - 15 %. However, for typical applications such as ageing and dry skin a dosage level of 3 - 5 % is recommended. Add to the aqueous phase of your formulation.
Application Consequently SK-INFLUX® V has a wide range of applications, such as O/W creams and lotions of the segments:
- Moisturizing products
- Ageing and anti-wrinkle products
- Skin repair
- Skin protection
Recommended usage concentration
Normal skin: 1.5 - 5 % SK-INFLUX® V
Dry skin: 3 - 5 % SK-INFLUX® V
Ageing skin: 3 - 5 % SK-INFLUX® V
Skin repair/protection: 3 - 15 % SK-INFLUX® V
In emulsions SK-INFLUX® should be added to the water phase before the homogenization step. Adding SK-INFLUX® to an existing recipe of an O/W emulsion drops the viscosity significantly.