Please note - we have not registered any of our products in the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods ( ARTG) and therefore they do not meet the definition of a "therapeutic good". Any implicit or explicit inference on our web site that any of our products is a "therapeutic good" is unintentional and we would appreciate your bringing it to our attention, so we can rectify it.
- Please make contact via email. We will not usually answer the phone during working hours. This is because we are all busy packing internet orders during working hours.
- Via our website is preferred - it will ensure accuracy of the order, and dispatch in the minimum time. These orders get priority. We do not have anyone available to take phone orders. All orders, unless they are a pickup from our showroom, will have shipping charges added before they are dispatched. If once you have placed an order you decide you need more items then please simply place another order and place in the comments section . please marry up with order number eg 12345. Please do not phone or email for additional items to be added; there is a risk of the additions not being applied properly, and disappointment will result.
- We will normally dispatch your order within 1 or 2 working days, but at peak times, including the lead-up to Mothers Day, Fathers Day and Christmas, ( the Christmas rush starts for us in August) this may extend to 4-5 working days. If you need your order by a specific date please let us know by adding the information to the “Comments” box when you finalise your order.
- We will send an automatic alert via the website when your order is despatched. it will have a link to the shipper’s tracking information. You must view this link and be prepared to make arrangements to accept the shipment when it is delivered. If you have provided an Authority To Leave (ATL) for the shipper the you must make yourself aware of the delivery date so you can bring the goods into a safe and secure environment expeditiously.
- We will dispatch goods that are in stock at the time and may backorder. if this is the case the comments section of your order will reflect this, including the dispatch date of the backordered items.
- Please advise if you need your order in a screaming hurry and we will do our best to help. We provide an option for rush handling ($20.00 fee) which will see your order put to the top of the pile and despatched in the one day. Please note rush handling does not refer to the shipping times or shipping method.
Visiting our showroom:
- We are not always at the showroom, and there are times that we simply cannot handle visitors (Monday morning is a definite no-no) Please do not visit without an appointment so as to avoid disappointment. If you wish to pick up your order from the showroom then pse let us know when you place your order, and we will do our best to have it ready at your preferred time.
- All goods must be paid for prior to dispatch. Payment can be made by credit card**/ cash/cheque/bank deposit. We accept mastercard, visa, bankcard, or cash.
- If for whatever reason payment has not been made in advance and is required after receipt of goods, additional charges will be incurred as follows:
- Interest charges 1.25% per month (15% per annum) will be posted at the end of the first month after payment is due, and will accrue until the month that final payment is made.
- Recovery will be commenced when payment is two months overdue and at the start of the recovery process a 50.00 charge will be posted.
- For cheques which are dishonoured, charges will be applied if our bank levies any charges on us.
Documentation; Certificate of Analysis and MSDS
- Docs that we have completed are already on the web site. Your order will be delayed if you have for documents that are not already completed and on the web site.
Goods and Services Tax:
- GST is included in our price list. All products, except those that are routinely used as non-gourmet foods, and are the same quality and label as foods, are liable for GST.
- Returns and Refunds
- Returns: If for any reason you wish to return goods then ensure you contact us first to discuss the options. Our returns and refund policy complies with the national guidelines which be found at www.accc.gov.au. If we find that there is any situation that cannot be rectified amicably, and legal or administrative action results, then the jurisdiction for resolution is Noosa, or the nearest appropriate jurisdiction in Queensland.
- Please note that if you have changed your mind and don't want to keep the goods - then we may agree to the return subject to a 20% restocking fee. It is entirely at our discretion. If we agree to this then you will be liable for shipping the goods back to us - ensuring that they are delivered with a recorded signature.
- Cancellation policy. If you cancel your order after it has been picked, packed and QA’ed, but before we have shipped it then a 15% cancellation fee applies.
- If you cancel it after we have shipped it then you must refuse delivery of the shipment and have it returned to us. When it is returned to us you will be subject to the 20% restocking fee, plus any costs incurred in the return shipping.
Freight and Insurance:
- We usually use a courier or Australia Post for deliveries depending on expected delivery times and cost. Note that some items cannot be despatched by post. Please advise if you will use your own courier. When we dispatch your order we will provide a tracking number in the comments section. If it is an Australia Post tracking number then you can track it by visiting http://auspost.com.au. If it is a courier tracking number you can track it by visiting http://www.couriersplease.com.au
- Please do not accept parcels that are squashed or holed or bear any signs of damage unless such damage is recorded on the delivery docket, and ensure you take a photo of the package(s). Please call us immediately if there is any damage to the shipped goods.
- When we despatch your order we will email you the tracking details. You can log in to either the Australia Post site or the Couriers please site and follow your parcel from Noosaville to your location. Both the Courier and the Post reserve the right to charge a redelivery fee if they are unable to deliver the parcel to you. The circumstances vary on when the threshold for a redelivery fee is reached - for example the courier may attempt delivery, leave a card for you if it cannot be delivered, and after two days may despatch the parcel back to us. We will need to charge you a redelivery fee to have it re-sent. if Australia Post returns it to us then an automatic return to sender fee of $10.00 is charged to us. then there would be a redelivery fee to send it back to you.
- Please advise us of the arrangements you would like to make if you are not likely to be at the delivery address during the working day eg, an Authority To Leave (ATL) if no one is home and there is a safe place to leave it.
- Insurance - if there is any damage or breakage then firstly you need to send us a photo so we can assess how we will approach the insurance claim. This is an essential first step in rectifying the problem.
- WE have no minimums.
- We stand by the quality of our products, which we provide as “industry standard”. Even so we cannot provide any form of guarantee for the physico-chemical composition of fragrant or essential oils because we cannot accept liability for their
- Our Labels are fairly simple and generally contain the product name, country (ies) of origin/extraction. Additional details that are usually included - Botanical name if applicable, part of the botanical used, CAS number, and any other instructions that we consider useful e.g. usage rate. Country of origin/extraction sometimes changes from batch to batch and our labelling might not keep up with the changes so if the country of origin/extraction is different and it causes you concern then please let us know.
- We are unable to make any claims about the medical or therapeutic benefits of our essential oils. Such claims should only be made by qualified medical specialists.
Bottles, jars, containers and closures.
- We are unable to accept responsibility for compatibility or otherwise of any containers. We recommend testing before containers are used.